How does Transaction Accelerator work?
What can TA do
Accelerate confirmation of Bitcoin transactions.
How to use TA
1. No need to sign in, you can submit any TXID of delayed transactions that at least include a fee of 0.0001BTC/KB.
2. We will prioritize submitted transactions to be included in the next block we mine.
3. It’s hard to predict when the new block will be mined. Please check Block Records here.
100 FREE acceleration per hour
By order of submission, ViaBTC supports acceleration of 100 FREE transactions per hour.
Please resubmit your TXID at next new hour (e.g. 13:00 sharp) if it surpasses the hourly limit.
Why does it take so long to confirm my transaction?
When more people start to use Bitcoin, the Bitcoin block size reaches to the 1MB limit and leads to severely crowded Bitcoin network, failing to include all transactions in time. As a result, thousands of transactions are delayed, waiting for confirmation. To speed up the process, these Bitcoin users have no choice but pay huge miner fees or their transactions will remain pending.
What is “Transaction ID”?
You can find your Transaction ID with a format like “073957ae2439ef7eeb8e962460386244f5339098d69cbc534c677716a7ed0528” by searching the Bitcoin address for your transaction at www.blockchain.info.
Why does it say “Transaction does not exist”?
In the following cases, you may be told that your transaction does not exist:
1. Too low fee: We only provide accelerator services for those with at least 0.0001BTC/KB transaction fees;
2. Previous transaction unconfirmed: Your transaction can’t be confirmed if any previous transactions connecting to yours are unconfirmed. You’ll need to wait till all previous transactions are confirmed first. You can also use our accelerator to help with that.
We can’t accelerate confirmation of “Double spent” transactions either.
About “Customer-Only” accelerator service
ViaBTC pool and S9 cloud mining contract customers will enjoy chances for an upgraded “Customer-Only” accelerator service, which will help you cancel the limits on minimum transaction fee and processing capacity.
How to use “Customer-Only” accelerator service
Customers need to Sign in before submitting so that our system can check your qualification and provide the “Customer-Only” accelerator service automatically.
Get chances for “Customer-Only” service
1. From May 9 2017, S9 cloud mining contract customers purchasing online will enjoy 5 times of “Customer-Only” accelerator use for EVERY SHARE of contract;
2. From May 9 2017, ViaBTC pool customers will get 5 times of “Customer-Only” accelerator use for EVERY BITCOIN you mine in our pool;
3. “Customer-Only” accelerator service is NOT available for offline purchase and secondhand contracts purchased in Market.
You can Sign in to find out how many times of “Customer-Only” service use you've got.
What should we do to solve jam problem?
Essentially, the key to solving jam problem is to increase or even remove block size limit but Bitcoin Core developers keep refusing to do so to allow more people to use Bitcoin, regardless of the Bitcoin white paper and signed consensus.
In this case, a group of big block supporters initiated the first hard fork of Bitcoin increased the block size to 8MB, with a forked digital asset born - Bitcoin Cash (BCH).
BCH does all what Bitcoin can and does it better in a more flexible way. What’s more, much lower fees and faster confirmations makes it more user-friendly, following the core principles of “Bitcoin”.
Therefore, we should support Bitcoin Cash and big blocks.
Paid accelerator service
ViaBTC’s Transaction Accelerator is a FREE service for the community. We also provide paid accelerator service for special cases such as urgency, extremely low transaction fee etc.
According to transaction size, a donation of 0.01 BTC or BCH per KB is required for each transaction.
Please contact [email protected] for details.
We accept Donation for Transaction Accelerator
Donation BTC/BCH Address: 16ENAMhrY9nwRH63isFKjQgTf1UD173jdq