What can TA do
Accelerate confirmation of Bitcoin transactions.
How to use TA
1. No need to sign in, you can submit any TXID of delayed transactions that at least include a fee of 0.0001BTC/KB.
2. We will prioritize submitted transactions to be included in the next block we mine.
3. It’s hard to predict when the new block will be mined. Please check Block Records here.
100 FREE acceleration per hour
By order of submission, ViaBTC supports acceleration of 100 FREE transactions per hour.
Please resubmit your TXID at next new hour (e.g. 13:00 sharp) if it surpasses the hourly limit.
In the following cases, you may be told that your transaction does not exist:
1. Too low fee: We only provide accelerator services for those with at least 0.0001BTC/KB transaction fees;
2. Previous transaction unconfirmed: Your transaction can’t be confirmed if any previous transactions connecting to yours are unconfirmed. You’ll need to wait till all previous transactions are confirmed first. You can also use our accelerator to help with that.
We can’t accelerate confirmation of “Double spent” transactions either.
When more people start to use Bitcoin, the Bitcoin block size reaches to the 1MB limit and leads to severely crowded Bitcoin network, failing to include all transactions in time. As a result, thousands of transactions are delayed, waiting for confirmation. To speed up the process, these Bitcoin users have no choice but pay huge miner fees or their transactions will remain pending.
Essentially, the key to solving jam problem is to increase or even remove block size limit but Bitcoin Core developers keep refusing to do so to allow more people to use Bitcoin, regardless of the Bitcoin white paper and signed consensus.
In this case, a group of big block supporters initiated the first hard fork of Bitcoin increased the block size to 8MB, with a forked digital asset born - Bitcoin Cash (BCH).
BCH does all what Bitcoin can and does it better in a more flexible way. What’s more, much lower fees and faster confirmations makes it more user-friendly, following the core principles of “Bitcoin”.
Therefore, we should support Bitcoin Cash and big blocks.
You can find your Transaction ID with a format like “073957ae2439ef7eeb8e962460386244f5339098d69cbc534c677716a7ed0528” by searching the Bitcoin address for your transaction atwww.blockchain.info.
ViaBTC’s Transaction Accelerator is a FREE service for the community. We also provide paid accelerator service for special cases such as urgency, extremely low transaction fee etc.
We support direct online payment via BCH balance in Wallet.
Please fund here when the balance is insufficient.